Welcome to the brand new Around Turin FanZone
The Around Turin FanZone is here to recommend any commercial entity managed or recommended by other fans and offering special discounts, perks, or other promotions.
Places such as restaurants, sport bars, coffee bars, hotels & AirBnBs, clubs, local or online shops, tourist attractions/activities… everywhere in the world. You will find this and much more in the Around Turin FanZone!
Have you ever been in a new city and wondered where to stay, what to eat, and whom you could meet? Have you ever had to miss a Juve game while overseas, because you didn’t know where to catch it?
Great news: those days are over! An example? Have a look here: https://www.aroundturin.com/2019/10/21/new-york-food-drinks-san-carlo-osteria/
Other possible examples?
- Andrew is an Around Turin follower and manages a restaurant in Bali, Indonesia. Through the Around Turin FanZone, those living in Bali or visiting the island can enjoy a 10% discount at the restaurant, while meeting new fans.
- Mark is an Around Turin follower living in Chicago and recommends a sport bar where he always goes to watch Juventus games with friends. Through the Around Turin FanZone, many other fans in Chicago, or even fans visiting as tourists, can go to the same sport bar to catch games.
- Anthony is an Around Turin follower from Australia and is planning a trip to Turin to watch a Juventus game; followed by few days in Florence. Through the Around Turin FanZone, he can see the hotels and restaurants in Turin and Florence offering special deals to fans.
At the moment there are already 16 commercial entities part of the FanZone, but we are planning to include many more in the next weeks… from all over the World! CLICK ON EACH FLAG to check out the offers you can enjoy in that country: https://www.aroundturin.com/fanzone/
What’s in it for business owners and managers?
For a starting annual fee of just 34,95€ (first 6 months is free so 18 months in total!), you will have exposure to Around Turin’s 1,75 million existing social media followers – and constantly growing. Around Turin’s strong reputation in the fan community guarantees great visibility and significant potential for higher footfall as well as loyal customers.
To book your advertising space in the Around Turin FanZone, simply subscribe with the annual fee and provide the following information:
- Name of the bar/restaurant/pub/shop/club/hotel, etc.
- Category of the activity (example: restaurant, AirBnB, coffee bar, etc.)
- Full address & country
- Contact information (link to website, social media accounts, email, telephone number, etc.)
- Description of the services offered
- Discount offered to Juventus fans (or any other promotion)
- Pictures of the bar/restaurant/pub/shop/club/hotel/AirBnB, etc.
- Name of the fan who owns or recommends this spot
What’s in it for fans?
In addition to knowing you can feel at home with your black-and-white family across the world, you can also recommend your favourite places to the Around Turin FanZone – and be rewarded. Once the business you recommend is registered with Around Turin, you will receive 25% of the contract amount!
What are you waiting for? Join the Around Turin FanZone!
Get your advertising space in the Around Turin FanZone here: https://www.aroundturin.com/prodotto/around-turin-fanzone/
More info? Contact us today at email@example.com or a WhatsApp message to +393294240623
CLICK ON EACH FLAG to check out the offers you can enjoy in that country.
Komplek Ruko Sawangan Megah No. A7, Jl. Raya Parung – Ciputat, Serua, Kec. Bojongsari, Kota Depok, Jawa Barat 16517
Managed by Andar, Juventus fans since ever.
Rice Bowl | Kopi kekinian | Smoothies | Mocktail | Tea Series | 11.00 – 22.00 weekdays / 23.00 weekend | Available via Go Food
San Carlo Osteria Piemonte
Phone: 212.625.1212 / 212.625.1232
San Carlo Osteria Piemonte, an authentic Piedmont restaurant in New York City, was born from the passion six friends share for their homeland, and their desire to share their culinary and cultural traditions with the world. One of them is our friend Moreno, a huge Juventus fan born and raised in Turin.
Moreno on 2014 moved to New York City, and looks forward to welcome all the Juventus fans living or traveling to New York City.
10% discount for all the Around Turin followers!
Bricks – Tapas & Pizza
Gregorio is a big Juve fan and works in this nice Pizzeria/Restaurant where you can also watch Juve games (it’s always better to book your table!)
Via San Francesco da Paola 46, 10123 Torino
Telephone: +39 011 060 9529
Pizzeria/Pub Oscar Wilde
Piazza Moncenisio, 7, 10143 Torino TO, Italia
It’s basically a black & white pub run by our friend Francesco. Special offers for the Around Turin fans!
Moreover, here you can watch all the Juventus games!
Eterna Traccia Tattoo
Get a Juve Tattoo done by the great Lele Bianchi, the best Curva Sud tattoo artist.
Check this beautiful video about him: https://youtu.be/bxs7hducOCQ
Special price for all the Around Turin friends!
Send him a WhatsApp message to fix an appointment: +393510558262
Free Downtown Tour
Free Tour Turin is run by young people who are travellers themselves, and who are really passionate about meeting people coming from all over the world to visit their city. We are professional guides and tour leaders and we do love sharing with visitors the beauty of our city as we locals know and love it. We support the Free Walking Tour movement that in the last years spread all around the world. This worldwide movement invite people to live the cities in a different way, exploring it by foot, meeting people from all the world, discovering the spirit of the places.
English – From Thursday to Monday 10.30 AM
Spanish – Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10:30 AM
Italian – Saturday and Sunday 10:30 AM
Meeting point: Porta Nuova metro station exit. (Piazza Carlo Felice, next to the Tourist Info Point). Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours.
Torino Outlet Village
Via Torino, 160, 10036 Settimo Torinese TO, Italia
We strongly suggest to spend 2-4 hours at the Torino Outlet Village where you can shopping in style at outlet prices and enjoy great food! Once you arrive at the Torino Outlet Village go to register yourself at the info point and just mentioning Around Turin you will get access to numerous discounts!
More info about the Torino Outlet Village here —> https://www.torinooutletvillage.com/en
Casa del Rasoio
Address: Corso Marconi 31/bis, Turin
Lorenzo, a Juventus season ticket holder, has designed, produced and sold professional shavers since many years.
Discount for all the Around Turin friends:
- 10% discount + FREE shipment worldwide with the coupon ATurin10Sezze: https://www.sezzeprofessional.com.
- You can get even get more benefits by visiting his store while you are in Turin and mention you are an Around Turin friend!