My name is Maurizio, and I’m happy to meet you.
I was born and raised in Turin, and everything started with my infinite love and passion for two things – my football club, and this beautiful city itself.
In 2014, I started the Around Turin Facebook page, followed by the Instagram and Twitter accounts soon after. A wonderful community grew from there, and in just a few years, the Around Turin family reached 2 million members. Every year, more than 5,000 people from all over the world get in touch with me when planning their trips to Turin, either to watch a Juventus game or simply to visit the city.
Today, Around Turin is a certified travel agency – built on the foundation of a desire to spread the Turin love all over the world.
We want you to live Turin like a local!
- customized multi-level packages including overnight stays, transfers, tours, sport events and culinary experiences.
- the best Turin experiences such as:
- Turin Food Experience
- Romantic Dinner
- Turin Walking Tour
- Museum Card
- Weekend Brunch!
- Match Day Experience
- Black & White Sport Pub & Pizzeria
- Piedmont Wine Tasting Experience
- Cocktail Experience
- Risto Tram – Dinner on the move
- All you can BEER
- Turin Burger Experience
- … and more!
- a free booking service to the best restaurant and bars
- a list of the best hotels & apartments with the possibility to book them directly on our website at discounted rates!
- a free Digital Book that will let you discover Turin through a unique and innovative digital journey and an outstanding photographic collection. The best way to fall in love with the infinite elegance and the legendary history of the first capital of Italy.
- tips and ideas on what to do and what to see in Turin and “around Turin” such as:
- 19 must see places in Turin
- 12 must try local foods & drinks
- 9 must visit museums
- 13 curiosities about Turin
- 4 most popular streets
- 5 main squares
- 24/48 hours itineraries
- smart working locations in Turin
- … and more!
- specialized consultancy in travel packages to attend the best sporting events in Turin and the surrounding areas such as Serie A, Coppa Italia, Champions League, Europa League, ATP Finals. Formula 1 and more. Many of our events have been featured on ESPN, Copa90, Bleacher Report, La Stampa, Tuttosport, Torino Magazine, and many other magazines in Italy and worldwide.
- a service of the highest quality thanks to the collaboration with the best partners in the sector and our decennial experience.
Whether you are traveling individually or organizing a trip to for a large group of people, Around Turin will be able to satisfy all your needs.
I’m waiting to welcome you!
Note: Around Turin is not an official site of Juventus F.C. S.p.A. and it is not in any way related to Juventus F.C. S.p.A.“ Juventus, Juve and the logo are of exclusivity use of Juventus F.C. S.p.A