Getting ready for Juventus-Atletico Madrid and for a great time in Turin? Have a look at our Match Day plan + discounts and benefits!
Match Day Plan
13:30 Italian Style Lunch at Slurp! in Piazza Emanuele Filiberto 6, Turin. Authentic Italian lunch with top quality food and wine. You will feel at home in a fantastic and electric atmosphere where you will meet many other international Juventus fans. The restaurant is located in downtown. Menu: 3-4 mixed appetizers, pasta, dessert, coffee, water and wine (specific requests can be accommodated if notified in advance). Fixed price = 25€ (you pay directly the restaurant).
15.30 Walking tour around the main streets and squares of Turin. The best way to digest and get to know the top spots in town. Torino, the first capital of Italy, must be discovered step by step strolling along its streets, piazzas and porticos: Piazza Castello, Piazza San Carlo, Piazza Carlo Alberto, Piazza Carignano, Via Po, Via Roma, Via Lagrange, Via Carlo Alberto… and then a great Coffee + Gianduiotto (the typical chocolate from Turin) break in one of the best bars in Turin.
17:00 Drinks at the bar La Drogheria, in Piazza Vittorio 18 where even more international fans will join. You pay for what you drink.
18:15 Departure from the bar La Drogheria – transportation to the Stadium
18:45 Arrival at the JStadium in front of Curva Sud (gate C). Free time for all the participants to enjoy the incredible atmosphere around the stadium. You can enjoy few drinks while talking with many other international fans and taking pictures in front of Curva Sud or decide to visit the Juventus Mega Store.
19:45 Live video on YouTube – then shared in all the Around Turin social accounts with more than 1,75M followers!
20:00 Time to enter and enjoy the players warm-up and lineup preparation
21:00 Juventus-Lokomotiv Moscow (for tickets please refer to www.juventus.com)
23:20 Departure from the Stadium – transportation to city centre (Piazza Vittoro Veneto)
We will be 30-40 people from all over the World! Families with kids are also welcome! For more info and reservations please write a WhatsApp message to +393294240623! You can find many testimonials here: http://ww.aroundturin.com/testimonials/
DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS FOR THE AROUND TURIN FOLLOWERS
Get access to numerous discounts & benefits at restaurants/bars/pubs and much more in Turin! https://www.aroundturin.com/fanzone-italy/
WHAT TO DO IN TURIN
• Torino, the first capital of Italy, must be discovered step by step strolling along its streets, piazzas and the 18 km of porticos: Piazza Castello, Piazza san Carlo, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Piazza Carlo Alberto, Piazza Carignano, Via Po, Via Garibaldi, Via Roma, Via Lagrange, Via Carlo Alberto, Via Sant’Agostino, Piazza Palazzo di Città, Porta Palatina, Via Cesare Battisti, Galleria Subalpina,…
• Coffee + Gianduiotto (the typical chocolate from Turin) in one of the old bars in Turin (Bar Baratti & Milano, Bar Mulassano, Caffè San Carlo, Caffè Torino, Caffarel, …)
• Visit the Mole Antonelliana, the building symbol of Turin (Cinema Museum inside the Mole + the elevator to the top of the building)
• Have a relaxing walk at the Parco del Valentino and in particular at the Giardino Roccioso and the Medieval village (Borgo Medievale). Ideal for jogging!
• The Royal Residence declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco (located in Piazza Castello) plus, if time available, visit the Reggia di Venaria, a Savoy Royal Residence, added to UNESCO world heritage list since 1997, located a bit outside Turin.
• Have an aperitivo in one of the bar in Piazza Vittorio Veneto. Aperitivo is typical from Turin and is basically finger food + a drink at the cost of around 10€. La Drogheria, Piazza Vittorio Veneto 18. It’s a nice bar with some good aperitivo from 6pm onward. There are many other nice places like this in the same square
• The areas with more bars and nightlife are mainly 3: San Salvario (all the streets around Largo Saluzzo, near Porta Nuova train station); Zona Vanchiglia (all the streets around Piazza Santa Giulia and Via Santa Giulia); Quadrilatero Romano (all the streets around Via Sant’Agostino/Via Santa Chiara).