Juventus Museum & Allianz Stadium Tour
THE MUSEUM AND THE ALLIANZ STADIUM IN ONE EXPERIENCE.
From history to the present. A journey made of successes and epic moments that you can touch with your hand. In fact, the Allianz Stadium tour can be added to the Juventus Museum tour.
Timetable of the Juventus Museum
Timetable of the Allianz Stadium Tour
- The Juventus Museum has no architectural barriers and can be completely visited by disabled, non-ambulatory persons and people with permanent or temporary mobility difficulties.
- Days Closed: Tuesday (unless matchday)
- Museum Ticket office: The ticket office closes one hour before the museum
- Match day: Open
- Days Closed: December 25th all day; December 24th and 31st from 14.30; December 26th and January 1st since 14.00
- In view of the complexity of the route, which includes long walkways and passages on ramps and stairs, the Allianz Stadium Tour is not suitable for people who are not walking or with walking difficulties, permanent or temporary.
To buy your ticket go HERE