Oscar Wilde Pub
This a MUST experience if you love Juventus. The pub is full of Juventus posters, paintings and memorabilia and the menu also features a selection of pizzas dedicated to Juventus players who have won the Ballon d'Or in the past. Francesco, the owner, is one of the biggest fans in the whole city and it's always fun to talk about Juve with him while watching a game. Also, the pizza is definitely one of the best in town beside being really huge.
Location: Oscar Wilde Pub, Piazza Moncenisio 7
What: pub, beer, pizza, sport bar
Social Media: Instagram
When: from Tuesday to Sunday: 19:15-23:30
Booking service: An advanced reservation is a must and the good news is that we can easily do it for you! Please click on the green WhatsApp button below and write us with the following info and you will get a booking confirmation in few minutes at no cost. Fast answer guaranteed.
- Your name
- When do you want to go?
- How many people?
- At what time?
- Please write your intolerances, allergies and special diets
- Present yourself promptly at the indicated location.
- Once the reservation is confirmed we please ask you to write us via WhatsApp well in advance if you want to cancel it.
- No advance payment required. You will pay directly at the location.
- Also available for large groups.