Getting ready for Juventus-Udinese and for a great time in Turin? Have a look at our Match Day plan + discounts and benefits!
Match Day Plan
11:15 Meeting Point in front of the bar NAT, in Piazza Vittorio 13. Enjoy few drinks and feel at home in a fantastic and electric atmosphere while meeting many other international black and white fans.
12:30 Departure from Piazza Vittorio – transportation to the Juventus Stadium.
13:00 Arrival at the JStadium in front of Curva Sud (gate C). Free time for all the participants to enjoy the incredible atmosphere around the stadium. You can enjoy few drinks while talking with many other international fans and taking pictures in front of Curva Sud or decide to visit the Juventus Mega Store.
14:00 Live video in front of the Stadium shared in all the Around Turin social media accounts with more than 1,75M followers!
14:15 Time to enter and enjoy the players warm-up and lineup preparation
17:10 Departure from the JStadium – transportation back to Piazza Vittorio
We will be many people from all over the World! Families with kids are also welcome! For more info and reservations please write a WhatsApp message to +393294240623! You can find many testimonials here: http://ww.aroundturin.com/testimonials/
DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS FOR THE AROUND TURIN FOLLOWERS
Get access to numerous discounts & benefits at restaurants/bars/pubs and much more in Turin! https://www.aroundturin.com/fanzone-italy/
WHAT TO DO IN TURIN
- Torino, the first capital of Italy, must be discovered step by step strolling along its streets, piazzas and the 18 km of porticos: Piazza Castello, Piazza san Carlo, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Piazza Carlo Alberto, Piazza Carignano, Via Po, Via Garibaldi, Via Roma, Via Lagrange, Via Carlo Alberto, Via Sant’Agostino, Piazza Palazzo di Città, Porta Palatina, Via Cesare Battisti, Galleria Subalpina,…
- Coffee + Gianduiotto (the typical chocolate from Turin) in one of the old bars in Turin (Bar Baratti & Milano, Bar Mulassano, Caffè San Carlo, Caffè Torino, Caffarel, …)
- Visit the Mole Antonelliana, the building symbol of Turin (Cinema Museum inside the Mole + the elevator to the top of the building)
- Have a relaxing walk at the Parco del Valentino and in particular at the Giardino Roccioso and the Medieval village (Borgo Medievale). Ideal for jogging!
- The Royal Residence declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco (located in Piazza Castello) plus, if time available, visit the Reggia di Venaria, a Savoy Royal Residence, added to UNESCO world heritage list since 1997, located a bit outside Turin.
- Have an aperitivo in one of the bar in Piazza Vittorio Veneto. Aperitivo is typical from Turin and is basically finger food + a drink at the cost of around 10€. La Drogheria, Piazza Vittorio Veneto 18. It’s a nice bar with some good aperitivo from 6pm onward. There are many other nice places like this in the same square
- The areas with more bars and nightlife are mainly 3: San Salvario (all the streets around Largo Saluzzo, near Porta Nuova train station); Zona Vanchiglia (all the streets around Piazza Santa Giulia and Via Santa Giulia); Quadrilatero Romano (all the streets around Via Sant’Agostino/Via Santa Chiara).