Getting ready for Juventus-Bologna and for a great time in Turin? Have a look at our Match Day plan + discounts and benefits!
Match Day Plan
16:45 Italian Craft Beers tasting at EDIT, Piazza Teresa Noce 15/A Turin. You pay for what you drink/eat directly at the bar. Expected cost for a decent beer tasting session is around 10-15€.
18:15 Departure from EDIT – transportation to the Stadium
18:30 Arrival at the Stadium in front of Curva Sud (gate C). Free time for all the participants to enjoy the incredible atmosphere around the stadium. You can enjoy few drinks while talking with many other international fans and taking pictures in front of Curva Sud or decide to visit the Juventus Mega Store. Everyone can join, this is 100% free (you only pay for what you drink and/or eat).
19:45 Live video on YouTube – then shared in all the Around Turin social accounts with more than 1,7M followers!
20:45 Juventus-Bologna. For tickets please check www.juventus.com
23:20 Departure from the Stadium – transportation to city centre.
We will be many people from all over the World! Families with kids are also welcome! For more info and reservations please write a WhatsApp message to +393294240623! You can find many testimonials here: http://ww.aroundturin.com/testimonials/
Discounts and benefits you might enjoy thanks to Around Turin.
- We strongly suggest to spend 2-4 hours at the Torino Outlet Village where you can shopping in style at outlet prices and enjoy great food! Once you arrive at the Torino Outlet Village go to register yourself at the info point and mention Around Turin sent you to get access to numerous discounts! More info about the Torino Outlet Village here —> https://www.torinooutletvillage.com/en
- Turin FREE walking tour run by our friend. Here more info: http://www.freetourturin.com
- Join Turin Pub Crawl to discover an unbeatable mix of clubs, pubs, music venues and parties! http://pubcrawlturin.com
- Get a Juve Tattoo at discounted price by the great Lele Bianchi, the best Juve Curva Sud tattoo artist. Text me for info about the tattoo.
- My season ticket buddy and dear friend Lorenzo has designed, produced and sold professional shavers since many years. Feel even closer to Turin and get a 10% discount and FREE shipment worldwide with the coupon ATurin10Sezze —> https://www.sezzeprofessional.com. You can get even more benefits (no shipment costs!!) by visiting his store while you are in Turin and mention you are an Around Turin friend! Address: Casa del Rasoio, Corso Marconi 31/bis, Turin
- TOP CHOICE Restaurant — Slurp, via Massena 26, where we always go before or after the games. Owned by our great friend. Great italian food and top quality wines in a very nice environment. If you plan to go there and want a special treatment, just send me a WhatsApp message and I will take care of you.
- If you are still looking for an Hotel, check the Ponte Sassi, 3* Hotel run by my friend Luca. Special prices for the Around Turin friends: 50€/night for the single, 70€/night for the double, 90€/night for the triple and 120€/night for the quadruple room (prices include breakfast and wifi). There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel and you can reach city centre by bus in 10 minutes. If you want to book at these prices just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Around Turin. You will pay directly the Hotel at the check-out.
- Don’t forget to play the SKRILL CUP and win 10 weekends in Turin! Guess the Half Time (HT) and Full Time (FT) results of the Juventus games, compete with all the other fans around the World and win!! Follow the link to play, it’s free! https://skrillcup.aroundturin.com/