Getting ready for Juve-Lokomotiv Moscow and for a great time in Turin? Have a look at our Match Day plan + discounts and benefits!
Match Day Plan
13:00 Italian Style Lunch at Slurp! in Via Massena 26, Turin. Authentic Italian lunch with top quality food and wine. You will feel at home in a fantastic and electric atmosphere where you will meet many other international Juventus fans. The restaurant is located in downtown, a good spot and 5 minutes walking from the main train station (Porta Nuova). Menu: 3-4 mixed appetizers, pasta, dessert, coffee, water and wine (specific requests can be accommodated if notified in advance). Fixed price = 25€ (you pay directly the restaurant).
15.00 Walking tour around the main streets and squares of Turin. The best way to digest and get to know the top spots in town. Torino, the first capital of Italy, must be discovered step by step strolling along its streets, piazzas and porticos: Piazza Castello, Piazza San Carlo, Piazza Carlo Alberto, Piazza Carignano, Via Po, Via Roma, Via Lagrange, Via Carlo Alberto… and then a great Coffee + Gianduiotto (the typical chocolate from Turin) break in one of the best bars in Turin. Before arriving in Piazza Vittorio Veneto we will also stop by the Royal Residence declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and by the Mole Antonelliana, the building symbol of Turin. Total distance: around 3km.
17:00 Refreshing drink at the bar NAT, in Piazza Vittorio 13 where even more international fans will join.
18:15 Departure from the bar NAT – transportation to the Stadium
18:45 Arrival at the JStadium in front of Curva Sud (gate C). Free time for all the participants to enjoy the incredible atmosphere around the stadium. You can enjoy few drinks while talking with many other international fans and taking pictures in front of Curva Sud or decide to visit the Juventus Mega Store.
19:45 Live video on YouTube – then shared in all the Around Turin social accounts with more than 1,75M followers!
20:00 Time to enter and enjoy the players warm-up and lineup preparation
21:00 Juventus-Lokomotiv Moscow (for tickets please refer to www.juventus.com)
23:20 Departure from the Stadium – transportation to city centre (Piazza Vittoro Veneto)
We will be 30-40 people from all over the World! Families with kids are also welcome! For more info and reservations please write a WhatsApp message to +393294240623! You can find many testimonials here: http://ww.aroundturin.com/testimonials/
Discounts and benefits you might enjoy thanks to Around Turin.
- We strongly suggest to spend 2-4 hours at the Torino Outlet Village where you can shopping in style at outlet prices and enjoy great food! Once you arrive at the Torino Outlet Village go to register yourself at the info point and mention Around Turin sent you to get access to numerous discounts! More info about the Torino Outlet Village here —> https://www.torinooutletvillage.com/en
- Turin FREE walking tour run by our friend. Here more info: http://www.freetourturin.com
- Join Turin Pub Crawl to discover an unbeatable mix of clubs, pubs, music venues and parties! http://pubcrawlturin.com
- Get a Juve Tattoo at discounted price by the great Lele Bianchi, the best Juve Curva Sud tattoo artist. Text me for info about the tattoo.
- My season ticket buddy and dear friend Lorenzo has designed, produced and sold professional shavers since many years. Feel even closer to Turin and get a 10% discount and FREE shipment worldwide with the coupon ATurin10Sezze —> https://www.sezzeprofessional.com. You can get even more benefits (no shipment costs!!) by visiting his store while you are in Turin and mention you are an Around Turin friend! Address: Casa del Rasoio, Corso Marconi 31/bis, Turin
- TOP CHOICE Restaurant — Slurp, via Massena 26, where we always go before or after the games. Owned by our great friend. Great italian food and top quality wines in a very nice environment. If you plan to go there and want a special treatment, just send me a WhatsApp message and I will take care of you.
- If you are still looking for an Hotel, check the Ponte Sassi, 3* Hotel run by my friend Luca. Special prices for the Around Turin friends: 50€/night for the single, 70€/night for the double, 90€/night for the triple and 120€/night for the quadruple room (prices include breakfast and wifi). There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel and you can reach city centre by bus in 10 minutes. If you want to book at these prices just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Around Turin. You will pay directly the Hotel at the check-out.
- Don’t forget to play the SKRILL CUP and win 10 weekends in Turin! Guess the Half Time (HT) and Full Time (FT) results of the Juventus games, compete with all the other fans around the World and win!! Follow the link to play, it’s free! https://skrillcup.aroundturin.com/