Saint Michael’s Abbey – from Sep 2021
Minimum number of participants: 2 (if you are alone please enquiry anyway since you might be grouped with other people)
Duration: half day – from 9AM to 1PM or from 3PM to 7PM
When: every day of the week, full year
Description:Sacra di San Michele: it is an emblem of Piedmont and the inspiration for Umberto Eco, that wrote the famous best-seller “The name of the rose”. This place has been in the past and right now too, an important route of pilgrimage. The imposing abbey in Gothic style, built on the top of the Pirchiano hill, dominates the Susa Valley, used since ancient times as a communication route towards the Po Valley. You will visit the Abbey both in the inner and outer part.
IMPORTANT NOTE: before purchase the experience, please check with us availability and dates by sending a WhatsApp message (or a regular SMS) to +393294240623 with the following info and we will rapidly come back to you with an offer.
- – Your preferred pick-up location
- – Number of people
- – Preferred date (give more options if possible)
- – Any special reques – we can customize your itinerary and make it even more special, especially for large groups!
Payment is done via credit card at the time of the reservation.
What is included in the price? The price is intended for 1 person and includes:
- – professional guide always with you along the whole experience
- – transfers with private car/bus and driver
- – ticket to visit the Abbey with a private guide
- – insurance/medical assistance
- – taxes
Cancellation policy: You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the experience. No refund if you cancel within the 48 hours before the experience. If the cancellation is requested by the organizer because of bad weather, you will be 100% refunded.