SNOW, SUN, SKI, FOOD, HAPPY HOUR, MUSIC… and LOT OF FUN!
The day before Juve-Inter… The 29th of February is gearing up to be extra special!
- 7:45 Meeting point in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Turin
- 8:00 Departure with a private bus with driver
- 9:30 Arrival at Bardonecchia – Campo Smith/Colomion
- 12:30-14:00 Lunch on the slopes in a typical mountain hut at 1560mt (5200 feet) and relax at the sun
- 14:30 Transfer Campo Smith – Melezet via ski or bus
- 15:00 Crazy Chesal – Happy Hour in the mountains
- 17:30 Departure from Bardonecchia
- 19:00 Arrival in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Turin
WHAT TO DO
Skiing at Bardonecchia
If you want… you can definitely ski! The area known as the Colomion-Les Arnauds it is connected to another skiing area named Melezet: here you’ll find a wealth of wide runs that snake down through the trees. The starting point is from Campo Smith (1300 m) in the heart of the resort. Here, the lifts take you to the highest point of 2400 metres where you can ski above the tree line.
Ski Pass cost: 1 hour = 14,50€ / 2 hours = 23,50€ / Morning = 25€ / Afternoon = 27€ / Full day = 38€
You can also acquire personal insurance at an extra cost of € 2.50 Euros.
You can rent boots, ski and snowboard directly there.
It is a two-seater sled that can be used in summer and winter and guarantees an exciting descent into the woods of Campo Smith, with parabolic curves, bumps and slope changes for more than 1000 meters in length; suitable for children and families.
1 ride = 6€ – 3 rides = 16,50€
Crazy Chesal – Partying in the mountains
Music, dancing, food and endless laughter await you after a day on the slopes, for an unforgettable experience with friends. The party atmosphere combined with the comforting warmth of mulled wine and good music makes après ski at Chesal 1805 a one of a kind experience. It’s the perfect place for those who love to relax and enjoy themselves after a day on the slopes. From the festive season onwards, you can release the adrenaline worked up on the mountain by coming along to the après ski aptly known as “Crazy Chesal”.
From 14:30 onwards there’s nowhere better to be! Join the crowd partying in the mountains: from beer and wine to grappa and hot bombardino, it’s the best way to spend the afternoon with friends, waiting for the highly anticipated happy hour!
PRICE = 35€ per person (transportation only, with a private bus and driver)
Other estimated costs:
- Cable cars to reach the restaurant for lunch and the bar for the Happy hour = approx 10€-15€ per person (Note: if you decide to ski, this cost is normally included in the ski pass you will buy)
- Lunch = 10-25€ per person (you pay for what you eat and drink)
- Happy Hour = 5€-10€ per person (you pay for what you eat and drink)
We expect from 30 to 50 participants from all over the world, it’s going to be like a school trip… just between Juventus fans 🙂
TO BOOK YOUR PRESENCE, please send a WhatsApp or SMS to +393294240623 by the 28th of February.
Discounts and benefits you might enjoy thanks to Around Turin.
- If you are interested in one of the following proposals please write a WhatsApp message or SMS to +393294240623 and we will book them for you!
- Italian Pizza Gourmet Experience – very probably the best pizza in Turin! (24,90€ per person)
- Turin Food & Wine Experience – great italian food and top quality wines in a very nice environment (34,90€ per person)
- 2-3 hours Walking Tour to discover the city with a professional guide (Free and tip based)
- Wine tasting session – Dolcetto, Barbera, Nebbiolo, Barbaresco, Barolo + food tapas (Starting from 35€ per person)
- Romantic Dinner for two in downtown Turin
- Juve tattoo at discounted price by the great Lele Bianchi, the best Juve Curva Sud tattoo artist
- 3* Hotel with breakfast at special rates for the Around Turin followers
- We strongly suggest to spend 2-4 hours at the Torino Outlet Village where you can shopping in style at outlet prices and enjoy great food! Once you arrive at the Torino Outlet Village go to register yourself at the info point and mention Around Turin sent you to get access to numerous discounts! More info about the Torino Outlet Village here —> https://www.torinooutletvillage.com/en