Allianz Stadium Tour + Juventus Museum + Juventus Store
THE MUSEUM AND THE ALLIANZ STADIUM IN ONE EXPERIENCE
From history to the present. A journey made of successes and epic moments that you can touch with your hand. In fact, the Allianz Stadium tour can be added to the Juventus Museum tour.All the info here from the official Juventus website: https://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/museum-tour/juventus-museum-stadium-tour
- The Museum is always closed on Tuesday.
- You can usually book your visit to the Museum in advance except for match days. The Stadium Tour can only be purchased in combination with the Juventus Museum.
- Next to the Museum there is the Mega Juventus Store, the biggest one in the world. You will find other smallerJuventus Stores in Turin and inside the Stadium.
- You need minimum 3-4 hours if you want to do the Museum + Stadium + Store
- Outside the Stadium, on match day, you will find many stalls selling replica products (generally much cheaper butlower quality as well) and other gadgets including scarfs and flags.
- Next to the Museum there is also the big Area12 shopping mall where you can find lot of restaurants and bars.
- We recommend to do not visit the Stadium, Museum and Store on match day as normally they are very busy and you might spend a lot of time in line.