Torino+Piemonte 2-Day City Card
Buy a 2-day card to Turin and Piemonte and you will get access to a wealth of attractions in the region, including museums, monuments, exhibitions, fortresses, castles and royal residences. It is the ideal tool for any Turin vacation allowing you to discover the amazing beauties of Turin and Piedmont in an easy and economical way. Plus, enjoy reductions to plenty of great tourist sights in Turin, such as the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the Rack Sassi and Superga.
The card even includes a reduction on adult tickets at City Sightseeing Torino. More benefits include reductions on seasonal events and exhibitions such as ARTISSIMA, FLASHBACK and PARATISSIMA.
The card offers free entrance to the main cultural sites including museums, monuments, castles, fortresses, and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont, including:
- Basilica Di Superga e Appartamento Reale E Reali Tombe Di Casa Savoia
- Borgo e Rocca Medievale
- Castello di Rivoli Museo d'Arte Contemporanea
- GAM - Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
- Juventus Museum
- La Venaria Reale
- MAO - Museo d’Arte Orientale
- MAUTO - Museo dell'Automobile di Torino
- Musei Reali di Torino, Museo della Sindone
- Museo di Antropologia Criminale "Cesare Lombroso"
- Museo di Arti Decorative Fondazione Accorsi
- Ometto, Museo Diocesano di Torino
- Museo Egizio
- Museo Lavazza
- Museo Nazionale del Cinema
- Museo Nazionale del Risorgimento Italiano
- Museo Nazionale della Montagna
- Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi
- Palazzo Madama
- Museo Civico d'Arte Antica
- Pinacoteca dell'Accademia Albertina
- Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli
Please always check the opening days and times of the museums.
- Free cancellation: cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later: Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 days from first activation
Included in the experience
- Torino + Piemonte Card (1 adult and 1 child under 12 per card)
- Free or reduced entrance to monuments in Turin and Piedmont
- Discounts on sightseeing tours
- Discount on purchase of multi-day public transport tickets
Meeting point: After booking your place on the listed museum websites, you can go directly to the entrance and show your voucher to the museum staff. Please make sure to book your place in the museums beforehand to plan your visit.
What to bring: Passport or ID card
Know before you go:
- To make the most of their Torino+Piemonte Card and to secure your entrance, we highly recommend you to check the museums' opening times before your visit and book the slot entrance.
- Booking is required also for the child under 12 accompanying an adult Card owner.
- Please check the museums' opening times before your visit
- The Torino and Piemonte card is valid for 1 adult and 1 child under 12 years old
Price: from 38€ per person. To check availability and buy this experience, click on the button here below, select the number of participants, the date and complete the process! Enjoy! Please note: you will be re-directed to the platform "Get Your Guide". By using the following link to complete the process, Around Turin will earn a little % and we will be forever grateful to you.