Guided Egyptian Museum Tour + Skip the line
The Egyptian Museum of Turin is the oldest museum in the world, entirely dedicated to the Egyptian civilization. This museum is considered the second most important Egyptology in the world, after that of Cairo. Discover the museum throughout your guided tour. See unique collections, papyri, mummies, stories, and intrigues of the ancient civilization of the Pharaohs will be revealed to you. Together with the tour guide, admire spectacular discoveries such as ancient mummies and the magnificent jewelry of the pharaohs. As you explore the museum your guide will also impart to you the anecdotes of centuries of Egyptian civilizations.
- Free cancellation: cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later: keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration: 2 hours. Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live Tour Guide: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Included in the experience
- Egyptian Museum entrance ticket
- Tour guide
- Headphones (for groups of 10 and over)
- Guided tour
Meeting point: Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your meeting point is in front of Museo Egizio entrance, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO.
Price: from 54,90€ per person. To check availability and buy this experience, click on the button here below, select the number of participants, the date, the language and complete the process! Enjoy! Please note: you will be re-directed to the platform "Get Your Guide". By using the following link to complete the process, Around Turin will earn a little % and we will be forever grateful to you.