Juventus-Inter CI Matchday Experience – 4Apr
JUVENTUS-INTER Coppa Italia
Turin, 4 April 2023
- Around Turin is a certified travel agency – built on the foundation of a desire to spread the Turin love all over the world.
- Many of our events have been featured on ESPN, Copa90, Bleacher Report, La Stampa, Tuttosport, Torino Magazine, and many other magazines in Italy and worldwide. Watch HERE our interview for ESPN+.
- We offer specialized consultancy in travel packages to attend the best sporting events in Turin and the surrounding areas.
- We ensure a service of the highest quality thanks to the collaboration with the best partners in the sector and our decennial experience.
- We are able to customize multi-level packages including overnight stays, transfers and various connections as well as culinary experiences related to the region.
- Whether you are traveling individually or organizing a trip to for a large group of people, Around Turin will be able to satisfy all your needs.
Help us to prepare the perfect experience for you! Fill in the form by clicking the "Enquire Now" button and we will rapidly come back to you! If you only want to purchase the Match Day Experience as described below, you can do it right now following the instructions below.
Juventus- Inter Match Day plan
• 16:30 – Meeting Point at Porto Urbano, Murazzi del Po Gipo Farassino, 15. Porto Urbano is developed on the right side of the Murazzi in the former arcades of Magazzini Devalle, the former boathouses located on the west bank of the Po. It is a multifunctional space, two arcades open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday to which are added two large dehors to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city: the view of the hill reflected in the river. One can find a fine food offering along with a selection of cocktails and EDIT beer. You pay for what you drink/eat.
• 18:30 – Transportation to the Stadium with private bus driver starting from the meeting point. A stress-free experience! Note: We strongly recommend our private transportation service. It’s comfortable and convenient. The bus will drop you right in front of the Stadium. Join the Around Turin bus you will have the chance to meet new Juve fans from around the world and get ready for the match!
• 19:00 – Arrival at the Stadium in front of Curva Sud (gate C). Free time for all the participants to enjoy the incredible atmosphere around the stadium. You can enjoy few drinks while talking with many other international fans and taking pictures in front of Curva Sud. You pay for what you drink/eat.
• 20:00 – Time to enter and enjoy the players warm-up, lineup presentation, the lights show and the Juventus anthem (NOTE: this experience DOES NOT include the ticket to the match).
• 21:00 – Juventus vs Inter
• 23:15 – Departure from the Stadium – transportation back to city centre with a private bus driver. Planned stops: close to Porta Susa train station, Porta Nuova train station and Piazza Vittorio Veneto.
Meeting point: Porto Urbano, Murazzi del Po Gipo Farassino, 15
Price: Adult 25€, kids below 10 years-old 10€
Buy: go to the "Book now" section of this page and select the date of this event!