Juventus-Napoli Matchday Experience
Turin, 8 December 2023
Juventus-Napoli Match Day plan
- from 17:15 onward – Meeting Point at EDIT Porto Urbano, Murazzi del Po Gipo Farassino, 15. Porto Urbano is located on the west bank of the Po river and has one of the most beautiful views of the city. One can find a fine food offering along with a selection of cocktails and EDIT beer including the Around Turin beer! Note: you pay for what you drink/eat. We leave from here at 18:10 on time.
- 18:15 – Transportation to the Stadium with private bus driver starting from Piazza Vittorio (you will clearly see the bus in the middle of the square). A stress-free experience! Note: We strongly recommend our private transportation service. It’s comfortable and convenient. The bus will drop you right in front of the Stadium. By joining the Around Turin bus you will have the chance to meet new Juve fans from around the world and get ready for the match! Jump on board, several thousands of fans have enjoyed this service in the last 10 years!
- 18:45 – Arrival at the Stadium in front of Curva Sud (gate C). Free time for all the participants to enjoy the incredible atmosphere around the stadium. You can enjoy few drinks and street food while talking with many other international fans, taking pictures in front of Curva Sud or even go to the J Store. Note: drinks and street food are not included in this package.
- 19:45 – Time to enter and enjoy the players warm-up, lineup presentation, the lights show and the Juventus anthem (NOTE: this experience DOES NOT include the ticket to the match).
- 20:45 – Juventus vs Napoli
- 23:10 – Departure from the Stadium – transportation back to city centre with a private bus driver. Planned stops: close to Porta Susa train station, Porta Nuova train station and Piazza Vittorio Veneto.
Price: Adult 25€, kids below 10 years-old 10€
Buy: go to the "Book now" section of this page and select the date of this event!
✅✅ If you still have to book your hotel/apartment in Turin, you can now get a FREE QUOTATION from the Around Turin team! Simply fill in the following form (either in English or Italian). Whether you are traveling individually or organizing a trip for a large group of people, Around Turin will soon formulate the best proposal for you!
🏁🏁🏁🏁 NEW! Since July 2023 we offer the Around Turin Membership: from the fans in Turin, for the fans around the World.
You get access to extra content, discounts, benefits and much more starting from 2€/month (and a 7-day FREE trial!)
Join the family, SUBSCRIBE HERE