Turin Burger Experience
Open Baladin Torino offers over 40 draft beers and 100 bottled beers from the national scene - with particular attention to the Piedmont area. The atmosphere inside the restaurant is festive and colourful, almost psychedelic, also thanks to the handmade decorations in full Bailone style. The menu incorporates the great classics offered by Baladin such as the Piedmontese meat burgers produced by La Granda (Slow Food Presidium of the Piedmontese cattle breed) and the fairies, tasty hand-cut potato chips flavored with the most varied condiments including pink salt of Cyprus, cacio e pepe and paprika.
The place, precisely to fully represent the concept of open - or opening - is dog friendly. In addition, throughout the evening you can make free use of the wi-fi service.
Open Baladin Torino is not just a place, because an ambitious goal guides the project: to make Turin the northern capital of Italian craft beer. Creating beer culture, central argument of the Open concept.
Included in the experience (per person)
- 1 Piedmontese meat burger of your choice from the selection available
- 2 different Baladin beers (0,33l each) of your choice from the selection available
- 1 portion of farm potatoes
- Present yourself promptly at the indicated location.
- Please write your intolerances, allergies and special diets in the appropriate section (just before the payment).
- You can modify the date up to 24 hours before the experience by writing a WhatsApp message to Around Turin at +393294240623
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the experience by writing a WhatsApp message to Around Turin at +393294240623
- Available also for large groups
Location: Open Baladin, Piazzale Valdo Fusi (check out Instagram page)
When: every day of the week (closed on Monday) at 8PM
Price: Adult 25€, kid 15€ (kid menu available). Price is per person.
Buy the experience: go to the "Book now" section of this page and select your preferred day!