Walking Tour Torino
The Walking Tour Turin is run by young people who are travelers themselves, and who are really passionate about meeting people coming from all over the world to visit their city. Professional guides and tour leaders who love sharing with visitors the beauty of the city as locals know and love it. We support the Walking Tour movement that in the last years spread all around the world. This worldwide movement invite people to live the cities in a different way, exploring it by foot, meeting people from all the world, discovering the spirit of the places. Booking is necessary.
Included in the experience (per person)
- a walk with a professional guide through Piazza Carlo Felice, Via Roma, Piazza CLN, Piazza San Carlo, Porta Palatina, Duomo Torino, Piazza Castello, Via Po, Mole Antonelliana.
- possibility to meet many other travelers from all over the world
If you want to know more about these places follow this link: Discover Turin
- Present yourself promptly at the indicated location. Be on time!
- You can modify the date up to 24 hours before the experience by writing a WhatsApp message to Around Turin at +393294240623
- Free cancellation up to a week before the experience by writing a WhatsApp message to Around Turin at +393294240623
- Available also for large groups
Meeting point: Porta Nuova metro station exit. (Piazza Carlo Felice, next to the Tourist Info Point)
Time: English (from Thursday to Monday at 10:30AM), Spanish (from Thursday to Monday at 10:30AM), Italian (Saturday and Sunday at 10:30AM)
Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours.
Price: Adult 10€, kids below 12 years-old are free
Buy: go to the "Book now" section of this page and select your preferred day!
Note: this is normally a tip-based event. As you want to plan in advance your trip we give you the chance to book it through Around Turin who will then distribute the tips to the guide running the tour.