Here you can find some suggestions/tips about Turin.
WHAT TO DO IN TURIN
- Torino, the first capital of Italy, must be discovered step by step strolling along its streets, piazzas and the 18 km of porticos: Piazza Castello, Piazza san Carlo, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Piazza Carlo Alberto, Piazza Carignano, Via Po, Via Garibaldi, Via Roma, Via Lagrange, Via Carlo Alberto, Via Sant’Agostino, Piazza Palazzo di Città, Porta Palatina, Via Cesare Battisti, Galleria Subalpina,…
- Coffee + Gianduiotto (the typical chocolate from Turin) in one of the old bars in Turin (Bar Baratti & Milano, Bar Mulassano, Caffè San Carlo, Caffè Torino, Caffarel, …)
- Visit the Mole Antonelliana, the building symbol of Turin (Cinema Museum inside the Mole + the elevator to the top of the building)
- Have a relaxing walk at the Parco del Valentino and in particular at the Giardino Roccioso and the Medieval village (Borgo Medievale). Ideal for jogging!
- The Royal Residence declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco (located in Piazza Castello) plus, if time available, visit the Reggia di Venaria, a Savoy Royal Residence, added to UNESCO world heritage list since 1997, located a bit outside Turin.
- Have an aperitivo in one of the bar in Piazza Vittorio Veneto. Aperitivo is typical from Turin and is basically finger food + a drink at the cost of around 10€. La Drogheria, Piazza Vittorio Veneto 18. It’s a nice bar with some good aperitivo from 6pm onward. There are many other nice places like this in the same square
- The areas with more bars and nightlife are mainly 3: San Salvario (all the streets around Largo Saluzzo, near Porta Nuova train station); Zona Vanchiglia (all the streets around Piazza Santa Giulia and Via Santa Giulia); Quadrilatero Romano (all the streets around Via Sant’Agostino/Via Santa Chiara).
- Shopping is good everywhere in city centre but in particular in Via Garibaldi, Via Roma and Via Lagrange.
- More info about Turin here: https://www.turismotorino.org/en and http://www.turinitalyguide.com
FIND MORE DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS IN THE AROUND TURIN FANZONE! –> https://www.aroundturin.com/fanzone-italy/
You have now the chance to win 10 weekends in Turin! Guess the Half Time (HT) and Full Time (FT) results of the Juventus games, compete with all the other fans around the World and win 10 Weekends in Turin!!!
Follow the link to play! https://skrillcup.aroundturin.com/ (the contest will start again with the new season).
Follow Around Turin
* Website: www.aroundturin.com
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AroundTurin/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/AroundTurin
* Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/aroundturin